Complaint Review: Alan Abeles @ Forever After Marketing

• Updated: Tue, December 28, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Gainesville Florida United States of America
Alan Abeles @ Forever After Marketing
401 E Las Olas Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Alan Abeles @ Forever After Marketing Gatoral ALAN ABELES @ FOREVER AFTER MARKETING IS TOTAL A SCAM ARTIST, LIAR, CHEATER!!!! WE SENT HIM $5500 FOR GATOR STRESS RELIEVERS FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF MBA PROGRAM OVER 1 1/2 YEARS AGO!!! AND WE GOT NOTHIN Ft Lauderdale, Florida

I am a student who was in the University of Florida MBA program, and we had done some minor business with Alan Abeles from Forever After in Ft Lauderdale in the past. They were licensed by UF to provide Albert the Alligator Stree Relievers, and we had ordered some in the past. We liked them so much, that we decided to order some more. I placed an order before the beginning of football season in 2009, cause we wanted them to sell during the hype of the 2009 season. Alan Abelesasked us to prepay the order, cause it was a custom overseas order, and it would take 90days to produce. We sent our the $5500 check right away, and it was cashed right away. As I followed up with Alan Abeles over the next few months, he had said the order was in production and would arrive on schedule, After 90 days was up, Alan Abeles starting making his excuses as to why the order was not here, or not going to arrive. First, he blamed on some production problems, then the Chines New Year, and on and on, until Alan Abeles would not even return my phone calls. That was quite unusual, cause Alan Abeles is the most annoying SALESPERSON I have ever come in contact with. He would not stop calling asking for business, and never had anything interesting to say. However, once ALAN ABELES STOLE THE MONEY FROM US, HE WAS NVER CALLING AND NEVER RESPONDING!!! I recently tried to get in touch with him via email, and phone, and to my dismay the phone did not work, and the emails got bounce back. I then searched for Alan Abeles of Ft Lauderdale form Forever After, and I found this other report, so I decided to write my own RIPOFF REPORT concerning this SCAM ARTIST & LIAR....Ill bet there are mort to follow...IF YOU ARE THINKING OF DONG BUSINESS WITH ALAN ABELES OF FOREVER AFTER OR ANY COMPANY FOR THAT MATTER, THEN DONT!!!! THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK ALAN ABELES!!!! PLEASE CALL ME, SO WE CAN WORK OUT THE DETAILS OR I AM CALLING THE POLICE!!!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH, AND OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A PATTERN OF DECEIPT AND DECEPTION!!! I am thankful that this other perons filed this report, cause I would have never even known about this website...Lets hope this leads some sort of resolution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alan-Abeles-Forever-After-Marketing/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33301/Alan-Abeles-Forever-After-Marketing-Gatoral-ALAN-ABELES-FOREVER-AFTER-MARKETING-IS-TOT-675947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alan Abeles @ Forever After Marketing