Complaint Review: Alan Kinman

• Reported By: Fraud victim — New Hyde Park New York United States of America
Alan Kinman
Houston, Texas United States of America

Alan Kinman EMPLOYMENT SCAM Houston , Texas

I was contacted by Mr Kinman from a resume posting I placed on CL. He offered me a job, which I accepted. Good pay benefits etc... Well after working there for a week and getting to know my co-workers I found out nobody has gotten paid...EVER.  I asked the fat man about this and he calmly said the bank has cleared the funds and I'm in luck because I will get paid my first week while the others have been patiently waiting for there first checks to come. And he put his hand on the bible on his desk and said "it tells me in here that I'm a good person, others can preach it but i live it" I can remember the exact words, but its close.So anyway, after week two. I still had not received a check because "even though the bank cleared it, we are having problems with the account and signatures, but we'll have it sorted out this week.

Well ladies and gentlemen, that was in 2009, I have not and I dont think anyone else has received a check yet either. Every once in a while I google his name, to see if he's been arrested yet. And today I hit pay dirt, so I thought I would add my two cents worth, simply because thats more money than I made working for Allen Kinman. Although there were some people working there that were owed some  ten to fifteen thousand dollars, they waited months, I told him to shove it up his fat ass after two weeks.

I hope he found a nice 10x12 and rots away somewhere, life is difficult enough, and then we meet a-holes like Mr. Kinman.

I hope some of my other former co-workers chime in here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alan-Kinman/Houston-Texas-/Alan-Kinman-EMPLOYMENT-SCAM-Houston-Texas-1010526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alan Kinman