expert

• Submitted: Tue, January 04, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 04, 2005

• Reported By:garden grove California
Alan Parker Of Mass Marketing Program.com
www.massmarketingprogram.com/at/?94221 Garden City, New York U.S.A.

Alan Parker Of Massmarketingprogram.com ripoff MMP Guaranteed 37,500 visitors/ month, Free Airfare & 75,000 targeted banner ads: ALL Spammers. Refused $100 refund for all my troubles for signing up. Garden City, New York New York

Interested in our Mass Marketing Program where we send 37,500 visitors to your site every month plus get you 75,000 targeted banner ads? Contact the representative who referred you to this site. Make sure to visit the exact URL they supplied you with.

support@massMarketingProgram.com

GIVE AWAY FREE PLANE TICKETS
And You'll Have Customers Banging Down your Doors Begging To Give You Their Money We'll show you how to make your company 20-30 times more profitable without you having to spend a single penny more on advertising. Imagine if your company had NO competition, your advertising generated 10 times the response, AND YOUR WEBSITE CONVERTED OVER 90% OF ITS VISITORS into customers, leads, subscribers, or whatever the goal of your site is.

We can make that happen by enabling you to give away an unlimited amount of 2 fully-paid, round-trip plane tickets that can be used to fly to anyplace in the world and have a value of up to $1600. And all of these tickets are not going to cost you or the person you give them to a dime!

But you must act quickly! We can only make this service available to a very limited amount of companies! Click here to see how we are able to make that possible for your site...

A year ago I read this ad signed up to promote my art gallery website. I had second thoughts asap and cancelled within the same day. i realized MMP cannot deliver FREE Airfare, 37,500 Qualified art propspects and giving me 75,000 targeted banners for $89. it's a scam.

I used a debit card same as cash I could not stop payment. I asked Alan Parker for a refund and he refused.

Dai
garden grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2005 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alan-Parker-Of-Mass-Marketing-Programcom/Garden-City-New-York/Alan-Parker-Of-Massmarketingprogramcom-ripoff-MMP-Guaranteed-37500-visitors-month-Fre-125687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alan Parker Of Mass Marketing Program.com