Complaint Review: Alan Scott Bartley

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 19, 2009

• Reported By:westley California
Alan Scott Bartley
452 S. 3rd St. Chambers Burg, PA. 17201, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Alan Scott Bartley This business scams hard working people! Making you believe he fixes the problems your motorcycle has, but creates more. Chambers Burg, Pennsylvania

I took my motorcycle to get repaired. I spent over 1800.00 dollars and my motorcycle was leaking oil and my brakes were not working well. When i picked up my motorcycle my heat censor was not working and several other problem started to arise. I have talked to the owner several times and he hangs up on me. I have been ripped off! Do not take your motorcycle there!

westley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alan-Scott-Bartley/Chambers-Burg-PA-17201-Pennsylvania-17201/Alan-Scott-Bartley-This-business-scams-hard-working-people-Making-you-believe-he-fixes-th-453463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alan Scott Bartley