Complaint Review: Alan Soloman & Matt McCray

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Business Woman — Columbia South Carolina
Alan Soloman & Matt McCray
Chagrin Falls, Ohio USA

Alan Soloman Matt McCray Final Expense Lead Sales Misrepresenters BLATANT BAIT AND SWITCH WITH NO SENSE OF SELF RESPONSIBILITY Chagrin Falls Ohio

I'll keep this thread short, simple, and based on my personal experience over the last month with this operating pair.

I'd refrain from referring to them as an organization, company, or entity.
I was sold completely on the fact Alan told me his phone script never included the words "Free Quote" or agent will "Call you back" indicating to the client that they'd never see me in person.

1. I put in an order for (20) and heard nothing for over a week and all of a sudden I got 10 leads mailed to my inbox, all within the same minute. I knew something wasn't right with this. None of these leads had recordings.

2. Once I finally got the recordings, every single recording was totally opposite of everything said to bait me in. It was more like every recordings was a fast-talking , impatient telemarketer begging the prospect just to let me call them back to give a free quote.

3. Once I finally listened to these leads, some of the TMs called me a man, then a woman, pleaded to just let me call them back, and mentioned a "FREE QUOTE" repeatedly.

4. I emailed Alan with each recording to let him know that he told me one thing and did another which I really dislike. Instead of owning up to his lie, here was his email reply:

Do you really think it matters? I will guarantee you one thing, and one thing only. You will never make a sale if you don't contact the leads. Stop wasting time complaining about them and start contacting them. They don't care if you're a man or woman, they just want to protect their families. We generate leads every day for agents that use appointment setters to schedule their appointments. We always use the agent's name, but the caller is someone else. The prospects don't care!!

You can either make excuses or you can make money, YOU CAN'T DO BOTH! It's your choice.

My reply: Yes it does matter, with so many insurance scams going on these days, if someone tells me a man will be calling me, then a woman calls I will think its foul as a consumer. And most likely I will not do business. This disregard for accuracy in business, especially with my order, is a major issue with the insurance industry today.

Not to mention this guy called me on separate occasions from his home phone. Smh, I don't think this guy works most of the time in an office for real. In addition the phone number of this operation's website is a personal voicemail!!

I saw so many red flags, but was optimistic nevertheless. Thank God I've found a better way to generate new customers.

finalexpensesalesleads.com/ <<<

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alan-Soloman-Matt-McCray/Chagrin-Falls-Ohio/Alan-Soloman-Matt-McCray-Final-Expense-Lead-Sales-Misrepresenters-BLATANT-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-1123514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alan Soloman & Matt McCray