Complaint Review: Alan Trider, Trider Real Estate, Trider, Alan S Trider

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By:ORANGE California
Alan Trider, Trider Real Estate, Trider, Alan S Trider
21 Via Palladio Newport Coast, California U.S.A.

Alan Trider, Trider Real Estate, A scam, unethical, a liar, commits perjury, fraud, incompetent, non responsive. Newport Coast California

*Consumer Comment: We see all

*UPDATE Employee: Mr. Trider as I know him.

*Consumer Comment: rebuttel of the rebuttel

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Letter of Rebuttal from Client

* : Alan Trider Real Estate is a Class Act & Highly Professional

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please read my Rebuttal

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: There is NO TRUTH to this Fictional Report

Beware doing any business with this individual. He is a liar, a scam, and a fraud. He should not be licensed to do any kind of business anywhere. If you trust the lines he gives about his years and experience, you will wish you had not done that. He thinks nothing about lying to himself, others, and when questioned legally. He is being sued for all of these qualitities plus more.

He has cause immense damage to people. A terminally ill person only to lie to cover his incompetence and his lies. He openly admits if he is not making alot of money, he does not care to bother. You would never reach him. And you will be so sorry you became involved in any type of businees, if he is in business too much longer.

He is clearly out for his own financial gain without thought or regard for anyone but himself. He is very disrespected and not liked by anyone. Do not lease or purchase anything from this person if you do not want your life to spin out of control. He has no conscience and has let people go without things like water, refrigerators, utilities, making them live in flooding waters, while out partying and no where to be found and out and out avoiding phone calls for months. While he was the one responsible.

He is a detestable person who should have his license yanked from him and that is being pursued by several. This man in not human. Please be warned that you do not want anything to do with him. Many legal actions are coming against him and he will never be able to defend any of the cases with ease or truth.

My friend learned the hard way and we are stepping up to the plate to donate time and whatever is needed to put this garbage where he belongs. He was the cause of a woman with cancer trying to stay alive and let her without appliances, water and to bail out several inches of water for three months without responding or lying about trying. Could not cook, eat, do dishes, had bugs, you name it. Being deathly ill, this garbage ran off partying and had no care about his responsiblity that he was obligated to perform. He is being sued for non performance, perjury, and close to six figures for his role in the destruction of innocent people.

Proceed with caution.
He will entice you into a net and then the devil in him comes out.
PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!

Mazmarzouk
ORANGE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2007 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alan-Trider-Trider-Real-Estate-Trider-Alan-S-Trider/Newport-Coast-California-92657/Alan-Trider-Trider-Real-Estate-A-scam-unethical-a-liar-commits-perjury-fraud-incom-281823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alan Trider, Trider Real Estate, Trider, Alan S Trider

We see all

AUTHOR: Anonoymous - ()

We have been watching him for a few years now.  He is not a good person. i hope one day he thinks about all the wrongs he has done. karma will find you.  We are Anonymous

Mr. Trider as I know him.

AUTHOR: bj - (United States of America)

I work for Mr. Trider and have for over 3 years, I know him as a caring man, about his business and about the people he deals with, I find the report that was filed on this web site to be untrue one sided and very unfair.

He is an honest man and the things written about him are not at all the man I know. I work in the office so I would see the untrue things written about him first hand.

I personally live in one of his apartment communities and have for seven wonderful years and know all my neighbors opinions of him are positive.

We have people here that have been here since the community was built and have known him for many years. They are all very happy to be here. Our apartment community stays full. He provides many wonderful things for us all and keeps up our community.

If he was the kind of man this untrue statements were true do you think people would stay. We have a lovely community here and Mr. Trider is one of the reasons.

I will never live any place else, We have a very happy group here.  THANK yOU FOR YOUR TIME.

rebuttel of the rebuttel

AUTHOR: lawless andrea lyn - (United States of America)

..Splendid to know that Mr. Charming is so concerned about his valuable reputation ...oh yes and by the way ,  I'd be faced with an eviction notice ..(as is the case when/if anyone living here makes the mistake of uttering a foul word about "The King"or his Kings Court....)
  (Incidently, I still happen to reside under the Kings roof...)

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Letter of Rebuttal from Client

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

This is a rebuttal from my client, regarding the report below:

Mr. Alan Trider, the Consummate Professional and Personal Gentleman

It is self-evident, from the information given, that the deranged person who posted the email referring to Mr Trider was is a former tenant of mine who rented a property that I jointly own and is managed by Mr Trider. This individual had no funds to pay the rent, therefore leaving me no choice but to ask Mr Trider to obtain an eviction order, which was carried out by the Sherrif.
Furthermore, I had to summons her to recover her outstanding rent along with the furniture stolen during the period of rental.

Shortly after she was evicted, I was contacted by an estate agency who had rented a property to her (without references) and told me that she had stopped paying the rent within a month of moving in there.  This refines the (lack of)  honesty and the integrity of the person who posted this very evil email containing vicious lies.

Mr Trider, whom I know professionally and socially for over 12 years, in my opinion,  is the ultimate professional who always attempts to treat everyone on a fair and equitable basis, whether they be a vendor, owner, client, tenant, or otherwise. May I add that this is not just my own opinion, but rather is shared by many people I know who have had dealings with him as either a real estate professional or as a private individual.

I would also comment that anybody reading the hateful email should note that the author was unwilling to identify themselves, whereas my name is Harvey Adams and can be contacted at Harvo43@hotmail.co.uk.

#5

Alan Trider Real Estate is a Class Act & Highly Professional

AUTHOR: MHK - (USA)

Please read this comment carefully (from a group of objective clients):

Having known Mr. Alan Trider for many years, both professionally and personally, we wanted to attest to his character and level of professionalism.

The unfortunate report filed here must be either a bad hoax or the result of a disturbed individual and their own mis-doings.

Mr. Alan Trider goes ABOVE & BEYOND the call of duty for his clients.  We have seen this MANY times first-hand and among friends and colleagues we know and among those we have referred to him.  He is the "Jerry Maguire" of real estate!  His reputation has always been and remains among the best in his business.

If we or anyone we know would want a top-notch real estate professional, we would not even hesitate but to recommend Mr. Alan Trider.  You will not regret working with this fine individual and we wish him and his clients many years of success.

DO NOT HESITATE to contact and work with Mr. Alan Trider, by far the best real-estate professional around!

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please read my Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

If you find yourself on this website because you Google'd my name, you have unfortunately been brought to a place on the internet that apparently has little or no standards for authenticating anything that is submitted. It is also the only place that I am aware of, on the internet or anywhere, that you will find anything negative about me. I have no choice but to at least try to set the record straight.

I have held a California Dept of Real Estate Broker's license for 40 years and have an impeccable and clear record. In addition, I hold other professional licenses, and all are and always have been in excellent standing. I hold myself to the highest of standards, professionally, personally, and most important, ethically. I have built a very successful career on my reputation of integrity, honesty and hard work. I pride myself on having represented hundreds, if not thousands of satisfied clients in both residential and commercial real estate transactions. Many of my clients are themselves successful professionals who appreciate working with someone of my standards. I pride myself on having many long term, repeat, and multi-generational clients who have repeatedly referred me to their families, friends, and colleagues. I have never even been accused of any wrong doing, and rightfully so. My reputation is everything to me.

1. There is NO Truth to this Fictional Report. Additionally, I have never heard of the person who wrote it.
2. This is most likely from a disgruntled female tenant (of a different name) who rented a clients' property at 84 Chandon in Newport Coast, who was served several 3 day notices for non-payment of rent, and ultimately had to be evicted by the Sheriff.

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

2. This is most likely from a disgruntled tenant (of a different name) who rented a clients' property at 84 Chandon in Newport Coast, who was served several 3 day notices for non-payment of rent, and ultimately had to be evicted by the Sheriff.

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds