Complaint Review: Alarcon & Associates1

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: kelly — bradenton Florida United States of America
Alarcon & Associates1
1069 Main St, suite 102 holbrook, New York United States of America

Alarcon & Associates1 Fraudulent, Deceptive, Snakes in the Grass that prey on the disabled & sick! holbrook, New York

*UPDATE Employee: TIFFANY CLARK'S RESPONSE TO COMPLAINT

Alarcon & Associates solicited me under the guise of being able to obtain me a loan modification for my home of 22 years. They repeatedly requested my pay stubs, bank account records, w2 forms,  over & over again...all redundant information  i had already sent them.  After over 1 year of this (& now my home in  serious risk of foreclosure) my mortgage company informed me (Citibank) that Alarcon had NEVER contacted them about obtaining a loan modification on my behalf!  I worked with Citibank & was able to obtain a trial loan modification ON MY OWN in just 3 weeks--and save my home!  I paid Alarcon $3,000.00 over a year ago & they did nothing except take my money & request i fax & refax the same info over & over again--& never even contacted my mortgage company.  Now they avoid my calls, ignore my letters, & have refused any refund!  they took money from me that i needed to combat cancer--they almost cost me my home and my life!  Tiffany Clark is especially mean & wicked to disabled persons & i was told that i would be "dead from the cancer before you ever get a refund!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alarcon-Associates1/holbrook-New-York-11741/Alarcon-Associates1-Fraudulent-Deceptive-Snakes-in-the-Grass-that-prey-on-the-disable-995290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alarcon & Associates1

TIFFANY CLARK'S RESPONSE TO COMPLAINT

AUTHOR: TMEC1088 - (United States of America)

My name is Tiffany Clark and I would like to say that I would NEVER tell a disabled person they would be "dead from the cancer before you ever get a refund!".  I have family members that are disabled and that is disgusting! I know EXACTLY who this is reporting this KELLY CREGEEN. We spend so much time and effort on this file and YOU refused to send us the correct documents. I was even obtaining your bank statements for you every month online so you did not have to!!! I went the extra mile REPEATEDLY for you.  The only reason you got a modification was because of the financials and work that WE submitted.  Every time you called me in regards to your refund all I would say is that I will send an e-mail to accounting to count up ALL of the HOURS we worked on your file to see if there was any funds remaining WHICH IS WHAT I AM INSTRUCTED TO DO IF A CLIENT REQUESTS A REFUND. If you would like to think it was because of your own doing then go ahead but let me tell you I save so many homes every single day and I do the right thing by people.

Maybe if you actually READ the agreement you signed with the firm you would clearly see how everything works. It clearly states, there are no guarantees and the money paid is for legal fees. It also states that if we do not receive the documents that we request in a timely manner it is a breach of our contract.

Everyone who has and still works for Alarcon does the right thing and works as hard as they can to obtain the best possible results for there clients. We cannot control what you were told by the referring company but we do the very best we can to get these loans approved.