- Report: #907640
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: AlarmForce
AlarmForceInternet United States of America
AlarmForce AlarmForce has BAD ethics. Do not sign a contract with them , Internet
ALARMFORCE has bad Ethics !
I have 2 main reasons for the cancellation:
1) Equipment was malfunctioning in one of my houses, The door was NOT chiming, I called tech support and they said the technician could only come 7 to 10 days later. This is UNNACEPTABLE
2)When I scheduled the repair visit, the technician was dispatched to the wrong house (THEIR MISTAKE) and my ex-wife filed a law-suit for trespassing. This cost me a day of work and more than $2,100 in legal fees. Their Technician was subpoenaed, he went to court and he confessed that he was dispatched to the WRONG house and AlarmForce does not want to take responsibility for its mistake. This is WRONG. They caused me financial problem, headaches and I had to miss a day of work to go to court because of your mistake. AlarmForce doesn't care about the problems they caused me. They continue to bill me after I request to cancel the service and I returned their equipment. They did not even apologize. I don't believe they have any business ethics.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AlarmForce/internet/AlarmForce-AlarmForce-has-BAD-ethics-Do-not-sign-a-contract-with-them-Internet-907640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.