Complaint Review: Alarmforce

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Ben — Toronto Alabama
Alarmforce
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Alarmforce If you join Alarmforce, dont try leaving them. Your life will be Hell. Toronto Ontario Canada

if you are looking for an alarm company I would like you to consider this.  AlarmForce was very good over the 5 years we had the service, but when we sold our home and the new owner did not want the service Alarmforce made it very difficult to cancel.  I had been a customer for so long that I had no cancelation fee.  All I needed to do was return the equipment.  The operator I first encountered was very rude and said, "There must be a home you are moving to, you cant just sell your home and not have a place to live?"  long story short.  we never received the UPS shipping bill to send back the equipment so they continued to charge our credit card...ANOTHER two months.  nowadays you have choices.  In Toronto (((competitor's name redacted))) has a great system I hear.  BEWARE ALARMFORCE.  when I complained they said, they will just email me the shipping bill right away.  why did they not give that option the first time?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alarmforce/Toronto-Ontario/Alarmforce-If-you-join-Alarmforce-dont-try-leaving-them-Your-life-will-be-Hell-Toronto-1078088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alarmforce