Complaint Review: Albert Andrawos

• Updated: Sun, February 16, 2014

• Reported By: darkterry85 — Ashburn Virginia
Albert Andrawos
11793 Fingerboard Rd., Suite 201 Monrovia, Maryland USA

Albert Andrawos HomeTech Exterior Owner Racist Owner Commits Insurance Fraud Monrovia Maryland

Albert Andrawos is the most disrespectful man I've ever met, I use to work for Albert Andrawos. Albert Andrawos is the owner of HomeTech Exterior located in Maryland, the reason I left HomeTech Exterior is how Albert Andrawos treated me and other people who worked for him. This guy use to call me a n*****, theres proof on YouTube of it. Now we not writing about how racist the owner is, but how much he scams the Insurance companies and the home owners. Albert Andrawos use quarters on roofs to get many of the jobs brought as hail damaged. Not only that Albert has called in Insurance companies pretending to be home owners. Now on insurance claims if you get more than 3 trades on a job, you get overhead and profit. Albert is known for charging the insurance companies a ridiculous amount of money, and not only that he doesn't even do all the work. A customer will find out that HomeTech Exterior has ripped them off, the insurance supplements he pockets them. [continued below]....

..... Albert Andrawos has ripped me off for the work that I did and didn't pay me for it, when I called Albert Andrawos to pay me my money he called me a n***** started talking about my mother all that. I left HomeTech because of Albert Andrawos rude behavior, I'm sorry if you're a person who's doing dirt, I can be around that, and Albert Andrawos does alot of dirt. Albert has harassed me the past 3 years to make sure I didn't go to the police. I'ved been in contact with the insurance company about him and Albert Andrawos and HomeTech Exterior keeps harassing me. The YouTube video of Albert Andrawos using the Nword is youtube.com/watch?v=_YRcuL-NrDM, thats just him being nice. I have other recording which the police told me not to put up online in the case they say its fraudulent. Do not do business with Albert Andrawos or HomeTech Exterior, unless you want to get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Albert-Andrawos/Monrovia-Maryland-21770/Albert-Andrawos-HomeTech-Exterior-Owner-Racist-Owner-Commits-Insurance-Fraud-Monrovia-Mar-1123083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Albert Andrawos