Complaint Review: Albert Bell

187-16 HIllside ave Jamaica, Queens, New York USA
  • Phone: 718-454-4941
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Albert Bell AKA Platinum Realty Con Artist - Robert Bell-crushes expectant parent's dream for a new home! Jamaica, Queens New York

*Consumer Comment: Mr.Bell

My husband and I are expecting our first child in a few months.  We were extremely excited when we met Albert Bell and he informed us that he would find us the perfect rental property.  We contacted Bell, via Craigs-List, and agreed to meet with him at 119-16 Smith St. Jamaica, NY.

Bell was charming and extremely knowledgeable. Following a few meetings with Bell we found a really nice rental property in Springfield Gardens, NY.  After seeing this property my husband and I agreed to make a security deposit; we entrusted Bell with our security deposit of $2,000.  He indicated that he would process some paper work and we would be able to move-in on June 15th.

We have been calling Bell since our last meeting, to no avail.  Initially, he would answer his calls and tried to assure us that he'd call back.  To date, we have yet to hear from this con-artist.  This man has duped us and is the epitome of a scum bag.  I am livid and am willing to do anything to get justice!

In an attempt to garner information, my Husband and I visited the Springfield Gardens property on June 27th.  We were informed, by the new home-owner, that she recently purchased the home.  She also indicated that several couples had visited her and had similar complaints about Bell.

Please feel free to contact me regarding any progress in this case.  I'm in the process of filing complaints with the following agencies: NYS Attorney General, Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs.  The more complaints that we can gather will certainly strengthen our cases and increases the likelihood of Albert Bell being brought to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Albert-Bell/Jamaica-Queens-New-York/Albert-Bell-AKA-Platinum-Realty-Con-Artist-Robert-Bell-crushes-expectant-parents-dream-1062707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Albert Bell

Mr.Bell

AUTHOR: A.Bell Client - ()