Complaint Review: Albert Kalastein, The Templeton Group

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Pete — Wyandanch New York
Albert Kalastein, The Templeton Group
, Select State/Province USA

Albert Kalastein, The Templeton Group, Me too got ripped off by Albert Kalastein, The Templeton Group. The thieves in suits! Westbury NY

I too was ripped off by Albert Kalastein.  He came to my house and convinced me and my wife to do a loan modification what he was telling us sounded so good we went for it, like they say if it sound to good to be true it isnt.  Once they got our money no call backs or answering there phones.  But we did get lucky recently and Albert picked up and now he says he doesnt work for the templeton group anymore.

A year later and now we are facing FORCLOSURE.  We dont want to loose our home.  We are now getting help from HOPE.  Hopefully its not to late to save our home.  We want to pursue legal actions against the templeton group (which is under another name now)if more people get involved we can stop them from ripping off more people.  They all need to be locked up.  I wouldnt feel so bad if a thug in the street would of ripped me off instead at least he wouldnt make promises he couldnt keep.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Albert-Kalastein-The-Templeton-Group/Select-StateProvince/Albert-Kalastein-The-Templeton-GroupnbspMe-too-got-ripped-off-by-Albert-Kalastein-The-1092735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Albert Kalastein, The Templeton Group