Complaint Review: Alberta Certified-landscaping

• Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — wetaskiwin Alberta Canada
Alberta Certified-landscaping
6049 172 street edmonton alberta Edmonton, Alberta United States of America

Alberta Certified-landscaping Yummies Yogurt Ltd. Local business owner starts new company to rip people off Edmonton, Alberta

I run a small business doing custom contracting and renovations.  in August of 2011, i was contacted by a friend of mine to renovate a store in Castledowns mall, located in Edmonton Alberta, to create a new "Yummies Yogurt" store.  He explained to me that his Boss Tim Mack, owner of Alberta Certified Landscaping was going to open a chain of yogurt stores and was having difficulty in getting the first store reno's completed.

They had started in May, and the job was only half done, and done poorly.  In September we started with repairs, and continued to finish the store by October.  We then got started on the second location, located at 6049 172 Street, Edmonton Alberta.  After completing the renovations at the beginning of December, to the point of ready for flooring, we invoiced for work completed, and was ensured by Tim Mack, and his wife Joanne Mack,  that we would be getting paid as soon as they receive a cheque they were waiting for through Certified Landscaping.

We received a partial payment in December and told the balance would follow in a week or so.  The deal at the beginning was "If you need money just let me know"  That soon changed to "if you need money...you will have to wait!!"  Now it seems that it has changed to "If you are wanting your pay....too bad!!"

They have not called or emailed since December 15, 2011, and have avoided my calls, and my painters calls.  The amount outstanding is only $3500.00 to me and 1800.00 to my  painter Dennis. But not getting the money, sure ruined my christmas. May God Bless You and Save You Tim!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alberta-Certified-landscaping/Edmonton-Alberta-/Alberta-Certified-landscaping-Yummies-Yogurt-Ltd-Local-business-owner-starts-new-company-833527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alberta Certified-landscaping