Complaint Review: Alberta Energy Savings L.P.

• Submitted: Thu, October 07, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 07, 2010

• Reported By: T — Calgary Alberta Canada
Alberta Energy Savings L.P.
100-10525 170 St Edmontont, Alberta United States of America

Alberta Energy Savings L.P. Just Energy Door to Door Salesman Unethical Liars Edmontont, Alberta

Warning! The door to door salesman representing this company are bold face liars.  The salesman told me ther enrgy services will save me money by locking me in a fixed rate electric and gas.  I asked to see the rates, compare them to my current rates I would get back to him.  He told me the offer was only for today and I would miss out on huge savings and guranteed thier rates would be better and locked in for 5 years.

Well, I signed.  I believed what he was telling me.  After the first few bills I realized my energy bills were 30% higher than what I was paying before.  And surprise, there were hefty fees to cancel the contract.

I was stuck with this company for years at high rates.  There are complaints about them all over the internet.

Finally my contract expired and I was free of them.  One week after cancelling a door to door sales man came knocking to see if I wanted to renew my contract.  I could have strangled him!  I told him to get off my property!

Be warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2010 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alberta-Energy-Savings-LP/Edmontont-Alberta-T5P-4W2/Alberta-Energy-Savings-LP-Just-Energy-Door-to-Door-Salesman-Unethical-Liars-Edmontont-A-648476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alberta Energy Savings L.P.