Complaint Review: Alberto Samuels My Medi CarePlus

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Carly Smith — Florida Florida United States of America
Alberto Samuels My Medi CarePlus
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309 Arizona, Arizona United States of America

Alberto Samuels My Medi CarePlus Alberto Samuels, My Medi CarePlus Alberto Samules, My Medicare Plus, Senior Life Insurance Scammed My Grand Mother Arizona, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Complete Falsehood

USA Senior Life Advisors Scammed my Grand Mother 1000$

Alberto Samuels of My Medicare Plus (USA Senior Life Advisors) Scam : I have visited their website, http://mymedicareplus.com/ and saw some testimonials and all. I have spent (For my Grandma) around 1000$. They never provide any medical supplement nor insurance. Their head Alberto cheating many people in the similar way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alberto-Samuels-My-Medi-CarePlus/Arizona-Arizona-85260/Alberto-Samuels-My-Medi-CarePlus-Alberto-Samuels-My-Medi-CarePlus-Alberto-Samules-My-Med-974864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alberto Samuels My Medi CarePlus

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Complete Falsehood

AUTHOR: Albertomax1 - (United States of America)

This report on USA Senior Life Advisors is completely false.
We have never heard of this person.  We are not licensed in their state of Florida.

If this is a true report I challenge the writer to provide proof.

In order to market insurance, one must be licensed with the department of insurance in that state.  Any complaints
can be issued to the department of insurance.

Please provide evidence that this occurred, Type of policy, policy number, company policy issued with  (  AARP, BLue Cross, etc...?  ) amount paid, proof of check cashed, and report to dept of insurance.

Again this report is completely false.