Complaint Review: Alcan Specialized Transport

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Sorry this Happened 2 you — Houston Texas USA
Alcan Specialized Transport
9528 Miramar Rd 49 San Diego, California United States of America

Alcan Specialized Transport Mark Dovel Victims also / Scamer San Diego, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Broker Fraud Houston Texas

We too were a victim of this individual / company  Alcan Specialized. We had a Load from Texas - Alaska, that he quoted our company. Agreed upo rate, once shipment was loaded and enroute, he demanded a new contract otherwise he would hold it on his truck longer, incurring more costs.  We had to agree to his scam to the tune of $25,000.  I never reported on here, but after reading the latest, i now realize i should have. To @ least offer other companies the chance to NOT walk, but run away from this individual. I am really surprised he has managed to stay in business this long.

Just My 2 cents worth

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alcan-Specialized-Transport/San-Diego-California-92126/Alcan-Specialized-Transport-Mark-Dovel-Victims-also-Scamer-San-Diego-California-1006170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alcan Specialized Transport

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Broker Fraud Houston Texas

AUTHOR: Alcan - (United States of America)

Ladies and Gentleman, if there was ever a bigger fraud it would be this broker. We have been in business 12 years since I came out the US Army 2001. There is only two people I have ever shipped for out of Texas and one is my best friend and client. Other, was the most disgusting broker I have ever met! We found out this broker was running a  "hit and run" scam . (Hire as many owner ops to do as many loads as possible in a month or two month period , for a 30 day payouts to the drivers and after 2 to 3 months the broker shuts down the company and turns off all the phones,  runs off with the truckers money and leaves all the drivers and companies  high and dry, most owner ops declared BK's because of this scam).  We did a background check on this broker and found out he was rated an "F" rating and two drivers had claims against this brokers bond for "Non-payment" I just wish we could have caught him sooner instead of halfway up to Canada. Thats when we know we were victims of  "Broker Fraud" and called the Houston Police on this individual. When they got to his house the police asked him about the situation he claimed he was the victim of identity theft. The police also told me, he has record of writing bad checks and was being investigated of committing identity theft himself. So we had to go against the BOND to pay the bills and thats when he started the whole sweet talking, telling me those other truck drivers don't know what they are talking about or thats just something old on his record , pretty lame excuses!!!!! and we did not get paid for a full year! Also did not get paid $25,000. Not even close!

I usually never get to upset, but the load we picked up (which was Charity) from Texas to Fort Rich in Alaska was for our soldiers coming back from Iraq , welcome home packages and letters, cookies and a big sunflower  saying, "I love you daddy, Welcome Home" with all the solders kids photos on it, for our soldiers and there families.

How much of a low life, scum bag, do you have to be to scam a trucking company who is bringing kind hearted gifts to soldiers and there families.

We told the charity and the US Army what had happened and said they could not get a hold of the broker either and phones were turned off . The shipper and I , filed a police report but this individuals were gone except the occasional email that i get from this guy because I went against his bond. I guess the broker scumbag is upset that he lost $10,000 out of his own scam!

. IF we could find this guy instead of him bad mouthing me here on the rip off credit report and the nasty emails we get. We would make his life a living hell and sue him until he had nothing left and would inform the US Military and Charities to also to black book him so he could never broker another military or charity load again!!!

You can give us your real name and phone number and stop being a POS and tell us where you are so my boys can come over and have a talk with you!

IF not , this all i have to say to you there is a special place in "H**L" reserved for people like you who commit fraud and Bankrupt drivers and commit fraud against charities and our solders.

I will actually right now put up a $5000 reward and put cash in your hand, if someone finds this broker fraud scum bag and alerts the FBI or Texas Police and puts him in Jail!