forests

Complaint Review: Alchemy Incense

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Trav0810 — New Castle Indiana U.S.A.
Alchemy Incense

Alchemy Incense SCAM!!! RIPOFF!!! LIARS!!! Internet

The whole "our online credit card processor is down" should have been enough to tip me off, but I called in anyway.

I was told that I could send a check or pay with moneygram. That if I paid with moneygram before noon, my order would ship that day. I paid $20 for express shipping and another $46 in moneygram fees to ensure that my order would ship that day. I was told I would receive a call that night with tracking info. I called back that evening to be told that my order didn't ship, but would ship in the morning. I called back the next day around noon and was told that nothing shipped but that it would ship that day and that someone would call me with tracking info. What happens next? You guessed it...no call. So I call this morning and they won't even answer their phones.

These guys are 100% Scam artists. Stay far away.

Buy your incense or RC's ANYWHERE BUT HERE! Worst company in the history of this industry to deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alchemy-Incense/internet/Alchemy-Incense-SCAM-RIPOFF-LIARS-Internet-959237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alchemy Incense