Complaint Review: Alcon contact lens rebate

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: hzm — College Station Texas United States of America
Alcon contact lens rebate
6201 South Freeway, Ft. Worth, Texas 76314 Internet United States of America

Alcon contact lens rebate The company did not honor the rebate. I met all the requirements and sent out all the required items. I mailed it in time in December 2012. I called them and I only received automatic voice message. Internet

I am reporting a fraud case.

The Alcon lens company did not honor their rebate (Code: 1753 000426 50, Offer # 1753, 2H 2012, Bar Codef: 4225 050106 10) for Air Optix contact lens which requires that the contact be purchased between July 1, 2012 and January 13, 2013. I purchased lens in December 2012.
I mailed all the required items in December 2012. I checked the status of my rebate by 3rd week of January 2013 on their website.
It says that it takes 6-8 weeks to process the rebate. I checked back in early February. It saw the rebate status showing the invalid reason (received outside of promotional period). That is simply ridiculous since I met all the deadline and requirements.
I called their number shown on the website. I only received the automatic message.
I emailed them and the email was bounced back as the error message probably due to fake email address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alcon-contact-lens-rebate/internet/Alcon-contact-lens-rebate-The-company-did-not-honor-the-rebate-I-met-all-the-requirement-1010171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alcon contact lens rebate