Complaint Review: Ald Enterprises Hoodia, UltraLife PM Fulfillment, N And N Labs, SHG Enterprises, Hoodia

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Internet U.S.A.

Ald Enterprises Hoodia, N And N LabAld Enterprises, UltraLife PM Fulfillment, SHG Enterprises, falsely claims I ordered a 10 free trial of weight loss pills and when I failed to cancel in 10 days they started charging my visa account. Internet

Company claims I ordered a free 10 day sample of diet pills online and claims I was told that if I did not cancel in 10 days, my credit card would automatically be charged. I can not take diet pills for medical reasons and would never have ordered such for any reason. I suspect that a "free subscription" was tagged onto an order I placed from a different company or that this company purchased my personal information and credit card information from a different company with which I did do business. (I have since changed my credit card number to protect from further orders.)

I am listing the information from my credit card statements in hopes it can help anyone else. First charge is from June 1,2007 listed as "Ald Enterprises Hoodia" 866-408-2218 UT for $4.97. Second charge is from June 11,2007 "Ald Enterprises Hoodia" 866-408-2218 UT for $99.41. Third charge is from July 10,2007 "N and N Labs" 866-882-3121 UT for $79.41.Fourth charge is form August 8, 2007 "SHG Enterprises, Inc" 888-255-0054 UT for $99.41. The last charge is from "Hoodia 888-277-0071" NV for $99.41. I called the most recent contact and the operator "Desiree" stated she had could not refund my money nor put me into contact with anyone higher than herself. She claims she did not have any further contact information to give me.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ald-Enterprises-Hoodia-UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-N-And-N-Labs-SHG-Enterprises-Hoodia/internet/Ald-Enterprises-Hoodia-N-And-N-LabAld-Enterprises-UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-SHG-Enterpri-278387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ald Enterprises Hoodia, UltraLife PM Fulfillment, N And N Labs, SHG Enterprises, Hoodia