Complaint Review: Alegiance Services Ltd.., Arch .

• Submitted: Wed, February 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: John — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Alegiance Services Ltd.., Arch .
Makariou 95 III, Charitini Build.,2nd flr. Agios Antonios,1071 Nicosia,Cyprus, Select State/Province United States of America

Alegiance Services Ltd.., Arch . Acai Lipo, Acailipo Diet tracker, trytadalafil Beware of this scam, misleading website, unauthorized charges never received product Agios Antonios,1071 Nicosia,Cyprus, Other

I thought I was getting a bottle of Acai Lipo and a bottle of Colo Thin! The combination of these two supplements was supposed to help you lose weight, so the add say's. What I discovered is that you will only lose money! I had ordered a trial sample of Acai Lipo for $6.95 and Colo Thin for $4.75
I had placed my order on February 3rd 2011 and as of yet had not received any products!
My wife called me today because she said there was a charge of $6.95 plus $99.95 from Youth Nutrition somewhere in Cyprus. I called my bank and got more info and they gave me a number to call.
I called the customer service number and wanted to know what the $99.95 charge was for and they said it is for a diet plan!I told them I didn't buy a diet plan but the supplements. I asked them to refund my money and they said I should have read the terms and conditions! I found out what you get is access to a website on how to loose weight for two payments of $99.95, and a free bottle of Acai Lipo. I asked them to cancel my order and credit my account, they would only stop authorization not to charge me the second $99.95, but that I am out $106.90!!! This is a total scam and very misleading advertising! This company and others like it must be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alegiance-Services-Ltd-Arch-/Agios-Antonios1071-NicosiaCyprus-Select-StateProvince-/Alegiance-Services-Ltd-Arch-Acai-Lipo-Acailipo-Diet-tracker-trytadalafil-Beware-of-693242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alegiance Services Ltd.., Arch .