Complaint Review: Alegiance Services Ltd

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: Highlander — LaSalle Quebec Canada
Alegiance Services Ltd
Arch . Makariou 95 III, Charitini Building,2nd flo Internet United States of America

Alegiance Services Ltd Youth Nutrition Misleading Cyprus, Internet

I ordered 2 free trials from Alegiance Services based on the website link included in  my report- for my sister and myself - Looked ok - has CNN news anchor doing and 'investigation' on the health benefits of the Acai berry.  I should have researched before but didn't.  They will charge you 99$ and then another 99$ 30 days later - it says that in the terms and conditions which, of course I did not read until after.
I just wanted to let people know that the phone number does work and that I was able to cancel both the orders.  They are still charging me .99 + 6.45 per order to cancel because 'they opened a file'.
I don't know how this will go as I canceled on the same day and cannot see my statement.
Perhaps they are now answering the phone because of the great job being done on this site.

I will keep you posted on the results of the cancel and if they are true to their word about the charges

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alegiance-Services-Ltd/internet/Alegiance-Services-Ltd-Youth-Nutrition-Misleading-Cyprus-Internet-695184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alegiance Services Ltd