Complaint Review: Alejandra Damian

244 E. Orlando way apt. 2 Covina, California United States of America
  • Phone: 951-443-4295
  • Web:
  • Category: Tenants

Alejandra Damian Alex Bounced checks, asks you to deposit and give her cash. I'm now out $764.00 Covina, California

Alex asked me to deposit checks for her because she said she was in a hurry and couldn't Go to her bank. She assured checks were good And would clear. I trusted her didn't realize the total of checks until they Started bouncing.

Once they started bouncing I contacted her She called me names and cursed at me. Was in my home When I wasn't home stole from me and disappeared. I am now out 765.00 she has made no contact

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alejandra-Damian/Covina-California-91723/Alejandra-Damian-Alex-Bounced-checks-asks-you-to-deposit-and-give-her-cash-Im-now-out--1012431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alejandra Damian