Complaint Review: Alert Cellular

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:houston Texas
Alert Cellular
16535 SOUTHWEST FREEWAY, SUGAR LAND, TEXAS 77479 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Alert Cellular Fraudulent Promises Sugarland Texas

When i signed up for alert cellular on verizon, i was 1 month due for service completion with t-mobile. I told the sale rep of alert cellular that i didn't want to pay the fee for breaking the contract with t-mobile since I only have 1 month left. The sale rep told me not to worry about it and that they would take care of the fee for me. Another thing that he told me is that i would get my rebate for my phone.

When is signed up for verizon, I get the fee for t-mobile for breaking the contract. However, I never received the rebate that I was promised. I call verizon, they told me that they are not responsible for whatever happen at alert cellular. I went to alert cellular and i was told the guy who sold me the contract was fired.

The manager at the shop gave me his phone number and i contacted him, he told me that he cannot talk about what happened at alert cellular since he does not work there anymore. I filed the case with the manager and I never received any response for the fee that i paid t-mobile and for the rebate of the phones.

Another thing that i just found out on my contract is that when i signed up for verizon, i paid money to insure both of my phones. However, when i lost one of my phone this month, I called verizon and was told that i don't have any phone insured. I spoke with verizon for 2 hours trying to get some refund for the phones but i got the same run around that they cannot do anything to help me. I am very upset that verizon let some company like this run rip-off offer under their name and basically have no responsible for it.

Victorianne
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alert-Cellular/Houston-Texas-77031/Alert-Cellular-Fraudulent-Promises-Sugarland-Texas-459848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alert Cellular