• Report: #919544

Complaint Review: Alex Buckley Create Union Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Internet United States of America
Alex Buckley Create Union Inc.

Alex Buckley Create Union Inc. SEIZED MY PREPAY ACCOUNT BALANCE, Internet

*General Comment: Agree with you, this company is a scam

I found an ad on eBay back in 2010 selling many brands of gift cards at significant discounts. Contact e-mail is createunion@live.in. When I e-mail for info, the reply comes from Alex Buckley. I Googled and didn't find any negative reviews, or any reviews.

The deal did sound too good to be true, but I gave it a try. All gift cards I ordered were delivered and I was able to use them without any problem. So I went ahead and use the prepay option which gives me a bigger discount. With the many cards I ordered, there were occasional problems, but I always receive my credit back when I report the problem. So I continued to buy.

I haven't bought any gift cards from "Alex Buckley Create Union Inc." for quite a while. But I still have prepay balance. I wanted to order a card or two a few weeks ago. But when I try to login, my account seems to be disabled. I sent e-mail several times but did not get a reply. In the past, I got replies to every inquiry. I Googled again, still no negative reviews or any reviews.

I managed to post a question to another person who apparently has ordered from the same place before. This person said "Alex Buckley Create Union Inc." buys the gift cards directly from the companies using stolen credit cards. The person also tried to report to the police but did not get anywhere.

If this is true, I feel so bad to have contributed to such internet fraud. I file this report so others would see it. I imagine "Alex Buckley Create Union Inc." still "sells" gift cards, as the website "http://www.gift-cards.biz/" is still active, even though my account is disabled. So please, do the world a favor by not buying from this place.

Note that 3 websites have been used:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-Buckley-Create-Union-Inc/internet/Alex-Buckley-Create-Union-Inc-SEIZED-MY-PREPAY-ACCOUNT-BALANCE-Internet-919544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex Buckley Create Union Inc.

#1 General Comment

Agree with you, this company is a scam

AUTHOR: emma - (United States of America)

The cards come with a full balance and then the balance disappears even though you do not use it.  Or the card comes with  nothing on it.  They are fraudsters.  They demand upfront payment for a bad product.  They are dishonest, you do not get what you pay for.