Complaint Review: Alex C. Acala - AcalaDVDCopy - cutedvd - Regnow

• Updated: Wed, December 13, 2006

• Reported By:Port Jefferson Station New York
Alex C. Acala - AcalaDVDCopy - cutedvd - Regnow
Www.cutedvd.com Internet U.S.A.

Alex C. Acala - AcalaDVDCopy - cutedvd - Regnow I purchased a software from this company and it did not work they refuse to work with me or give me a refund. ripoff Internet

I purchased a software for copying DVD's from this company. I contacted the company and was conversing with an Alex Acala. Alex had me try several different things which cost me more money and time. None of these things worked.

This went on for over 2 weeks. I then asked for a refund and have not heard back since. I sent several e-mails asking to please refund my money since the software did not work. To date I have not received an email or a refund.

This company is a ripoff. Their product does not work. I did not want anyone else to pay the $40 for a product that does not work at all.

Donielle
Port Jefferson Station, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2006 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-C-Acala-AcalaDVDCopy-cutedvd-Regnow/internet/Alex-C-Acala-AcalaDVDCopy-cutedvd-Regnow-I-purchased-a-software-from-this-company-a-225111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex C. Acala - AcalaDVDCopy - cutedvd - Regnow