• Report: #1141974

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: Server — Studio City California
Alex In The Kitchen
Chatsworth, California USA

Alex In The Kitchen Alex Uceda This company scams companies and its hard working employees Chatsworth California

Alex In The Kitchen hired me to work as a sushi chef 2 months ago. When he hired me,he said he was going to buy everything including fish and anything I needed. He did the first week. Then when i started ordering more fish he pulled back and only order a little.  Then he acusesed me and said it was my fault for no telling them.  Then he created a smoke screan by asking me to drive the company van. The van had really flat tires the last job i did for him he send me to big bear.  I drove my motorcycle. This day was snowing nonstop. I almost kill my self.  Alex never paid me for my hard work.

I simply ask that Alex pay me for my hard work.  I have a family.  A wife and a child.  He never paid for my hard work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-In-The-Kitchen/Chatsworth-California-91311/Alex-In-The-Kitchen-Alex-Uceda-This-company-scams-companies-and-its-hard-working-employee-1141974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex In The Kitchen