Complaint Review: Alex Martin

Marshall, Missouri USA
  • Phone: 660-956-4851
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Alex Martin This man called me and told me that I was going to arrested for check fraud, theft. He said I owed 752 dollars to Cashnetwork america. I do not know this company.  Marshal Missouri

This man called me and told me that I was going to arrested for check fraud, theft. He said I owed 752 dollars to Cashnetwork america. I do not know this company. Hung up on me when I tried to get more information from him and told him I would fight this in court.My son then tried to contact them and they hanging up on him 3 times. How could this company not have all the information about this and try to scare me about going to jail?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-Martin/Marshall-Missouri/Alex-Martin-This-man-called-me-and-told-me-that-I-was-going-to-arrested-for-check-fraud-1084342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex Martin