Complaint Review: Alex Muriuki

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: College Student — Kentucky
Alex Muriuki
Internet USA

Alex Muriuki AKA Alex Graham at Global Writers Inc, www.classicessays.net, FRAUD - Essay Writing Compay Internet

*Author of original report: COMPLAINT RESOLVED - Alex Muriuki at Global Writers

I requested an essay for one of my University courses and being as this was the first time I've ever used a service like this, I was a little apprehensive however, the website, www.classicessays.net, appeared to be legit and reputable. The testimonials were good and all from the U.S. Therefore, I ordered and paid for an essay which was due in 4 days.

After day one, I contacted the website and any email address I could find. The phone number was for some woman in IL but the mailbox was full so I couldn't leave a message. After a few hours Alex Graham AKA Alex Muriuki emailed me back stating the essay would be no problem. Two days later, no essay, no call and no email. I contacted him again and he said it was in progress so would check with the writer and contact me ASAP. And that, is the last time I heard from Alex. I even gave him extra time to respond even though my essay was past deadline and nothing. The class has ended and Alex never even tried to make this right.

I since have contacted PayPal to make them aware and a claim is in process. In addition, I may have to contact my bank due to this being fraud but I'm hoping PayPal can resolve this issue. Regardless, do not trust this man, his company, or any website he's affiliated with. I noticed that another person had a similar issue with him about 3 months ago - I only wish I had seen the other report on this site before sending him my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-Muriuki/internet/Alex-Muriuki-AKA-Alex-Graham-at-Global-Writers-Inc-wwwclassicessaysnet-FRAUD-Essay-1054370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex Muriuki

COMPLAINT RESOLVED - Alex Muriuki at Global Writers

AUTHOR: - ()

Alex Muriuki contacted me and I’m happy to say that this complaint has been resolved.

In his defense, he was out of town when the essay was due to me therefore, I had to communicate with one of the reps at www.classicessays.net who wasn’t as professional.  Even though the essay wasn’t received when ordered, Alex made sure to issue a partial credit to reflect the timeframe in which the essay was actually received.  Due to his professionalism and willingness to make this right, I will work with him again.

Thank you Alex for being an honorable businessman.