Complaint Review: Alex Optical

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Paulette — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Alex Optical
4528 Thomas Road Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Alex Optical Scam to still money by losing orders and banning you if you do not AGREE with their actions Phoenix, Arizona

3 years ago I went to Alex Optical in Tempe Arizona.  I scheduled an eye exam,  I was told to come back in two hours, when I returned no one was at the desk!

I waited and the they came back did the exam, gave me my script,  I filled the script for glasses and it was DRAMA!  could not find the glasses, wanted to charge more money, accused me of picking up the glasses and trying to get an extra pair.

I gave them a second chance the next year I went to there store On bethany home in the mall.  Had an exam.  this time I only wanted contact.

The doctor gave me my script and trials.  When I came back everything was okay and I order the contacts,  the same lady that was a tempe was there at their store on bethany home.  She got upset because I did not want to order glasses!  she order the contacts

When I came back to get the contacts  SAME problem I had last week,  They could not find my order,  So they said they were going to reorder,  The contacts came in, but they kept telling me I pick them up,  I told them I never did, I requested a refund they only gave me 25 dollars when my order was 79.00. SCAM

The staff at the bethany home location told me they are money hungry, Rude and the lady that had been there for years did not know what she was doing!!!!!  The staff told me that they believed me and they have complaints like this all the time and they do this to you if your do not order glasses and your contacts from them!!!!!  Then they banded me!  The owners wife has poor social skills, controlling and vindictive!

When I was in the store on Thomas I heard the young man working at the counter say,  "I have to get everything right because the owners wife is crazy" "She will be over her telling me you did this wrong and that wrong" "When she don't know what she is talking about"

Great Doctors with good assessments.  Get your Scripts from the Dr. there but get your glasses and contacts else were,  they are rude and a RIP OFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-Optical/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/Alex-Optical-Scam-to-still-money-by-losing-orders-and-banning-you-if-you-do-not-AGREE-wit-970267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex Optical