Complaint Review: Alex Ross

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Rocker girl — Los ang Internet United States of America
Alex Ross

Alex Ross Booking sent hat requires a retainer and then disappears, Internet

*General Comment: Wondering about the same guy.

Alex Ross had told my band that he could book us. He gave us information to look at both on and off the internet hat showed he booked for a lot of big named national acts. He said he wanted to chat o the phone after a few missed phone appointments he finally spoke to us. We thought that he was jut busy but we should have realized that a real professional keeps his appointments or at least communicates changes. During the conversation he made it sound like he loved or sound and he could get us booked at big places and opening for big acts and n tours.

Yu know every bands dreams. He Even told us that eventually he wold introduce us to some of his industry friends and we would probably get signed. He said that he only required a small retainer to start catapulting us into stardom. H said it was only a drop in he bucket compared to the money we would be making. We were stupid and ponied up. We never met the guy in person ad once he got the money he disappeared. Cme to find out this guy does this to a lot of people and what he took us for was small to what I've heard he's taken some bands for. One band gave him 10 gs. Use your sense people.this guy is a rip off artist and hopefully one day he ends up behind bars

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-Ross/internet/Alex-Ross-Booking-sent-hat-requires-a-retainer-and-then-disappears-Internet-1013040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex Ross

#1 General Comment

Wondering about the same guy.

AUTHOR: Travis Lee Schinke - (United States of America)

I am in a band who was approached by a man named Alex Ross. From the report above, I see many similarities. Alex told me he would like to take my band to the next level and that he could really help us out. My band is currently touring with a VERY LARGE national headliner. When he approached us, he seemed to be very knowledgeable. He talked to me as many of our other tour bookers do. He promised me a phone call to talk about a retainer fee, he never called. He then emailed later and apologized. He promised to call again later today and again, never did. I decided to do some digging and I found myself here. So, I decided to email a friend and former CEO of a major record label to see if he knows anything about this guy. I will report here with my findings.