Complaint Review: Alex Simanovsky

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: scarlet11 — Friendswood Texas United States of America
Alex Simanovsky
2300 Henderson Mill Road, Suite 300 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Alex Simanovsky autolemonlaws.com Lying, Incompetent and blatantly negligent attornies for Lemon Law Suits. Atlanta, Georgia

If you are currently considering hiring an attorney to handle a Lemon Law suit for you, PLEASE BEWARE of a company with an attorney by the name of Alex Simanovsky as the primary attorney. His website is www.autolemonlaws.com and it appears on his site that he is licensed to practice law throughout the United States, when in truth,  he is only "licensed" to practice law in Georgia.

When I contacted him about my suit, I explained that I had multiple repairs on a brand new vehicle (19 to be exact) over a two year period. I sent him all my work orders and documents detailing the repairs as well as warranty info etc.. After 4 months with absolutely NO RESPONSE from Mr. Simanovsky, I did some research only to find that the acting attorney for Texas was someone else, a David Lilley. I then contacted that attorney to tell him that I would be filing a complaint with not only the Georgia state bar, but the Texas state bar as well. Within 5 minutes, Mr. Simanovsky called me back to tell me that in hindsight (after we had already signed a contract 4 months earlier) that my case had no real merit and that he could not help me. He then stated that he would "refer" my case to someone else. In all that time, this was the very FIRST time he had bothered to return my calls or e-mail ONLY to tell me that he could not help me.

After that phone call I contacted another attorney to assist me and they informed me that the deadline to file my Lemon Law suit had already passed ~ during the time Mr. Simanovsky had my file. Not only did Mr. Simanovsky fail to disclose that fact to  me, but he out and out BLATANTLY LIED about my case by telling me that it no longer had any merit.

I then filed a complaint with the Georgia State Bar to try to get the matter resolved. At which point he hired an attorney and offered me less than one third of what my original suit was for to "settle" with me. Since then we have gone back and forth for almost a year and still NO SETTLEMENT, ONLY CONTINUAL DELAYS AND STALLING TACTICS.

If you are considering hiring a law firm to help or assist you with your Lemon Law suit, I beg of you, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT USE THIS FIRM!!! The lemon you own will fall apart before you ever receive any assistance or relief from this charlatan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-Simanovsky/Atlanta-Georgia-30345/Alex-Simanovsky-autolemonlawscom-Lying-Incompetent-and-blatantly-negligent-attornies-for-613170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex Simanovsky