Complaint Review: Alex Simon

• Reported By: Kathy — Las Vegas Nevada
Alex Simon
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Alex Simon Plumber Las Vegas Nevada

I had a bathroom plumbing leak, so I called a plumber from Las Vegas named Alex Simon to fix it. He said he would come out next day, but three days later he still didn’t show up.

Alex Simon, plumber from Las Vegas, never even called me back to say that he wouldn’t make it, so I spend three days without having water in my house as I had to turn off all the water due to the leak. Finally, I had to fix the leak myself because he never showed up and never even called me back.

I googled Alex Simon, a plumber from Las Vegas, and I found his Facebook, Google Plus, and LinkedIn pages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-Simon/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89138/Alex-Simon-Plumber-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1051480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex Simon