Complaint Review: Alex Simon

• Reported By: Dan — Las vegas Nevada
Alex Simon
Internet USA

Alex Simon, Las Vegas Unethical and Disohnest behavior Las Vegas Nevada

I needed plumbing work done, so I asked Alex Simon, plumber from Las Vegas to come and fix the problem with my water heater. He is the most unethical and unprofessional workers I ever met.

At first, Alex Simon, plumber from Las Vegas just didn’t show up on time, coming an hour later. Then, instead of fixing the problem he started making stupid comments about the bad condition of my heater, and he said I had to buy a new one.

Finally, Alex Simon, plumber from Las Vegas charged me almost $50 for basically just looking at my heater, as he said it was too old to be fixed. Avoid doing business with this guy, he’s just gonna rip you off.

I've found his Facebook, Google Plus, and LinkedIn accounts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-Simon/internet/Alex-Simon-Las-Vegas-Unethical-and-Disohnest-behavior-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1051098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex Simon