Complaint Review: Alex Williams

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Tart — Lakeland Florida
Alex Williams
Nationwide USA

Alex Williams Mark Cooper (6463961626) Weren´t even calling for me yet called nine times in a row.

I recieved a call from (646)396-1626 whilst visiting my father on his house phone. The phone is in my name. He asked to speak to one of my father´s ex girlfriends. I informed him that she was not here and hung up. He called back immediately and started screaming. I told him she doesn´t live here and I don´t know her cell  phone number. He said he was going to call me 10,000 times. He called me nine times. I started recording him around the last two. This guy was relentless. Eventually I asked him his name and he refused to tell me it. He asked me mine, to which he responded that it was his name as well. My name is female and he was male. Regardless he even said my last name was his. He continued calling over and over in a harassing matter. I told him I knew debt collection laws (I really thought he was just a debt collector for her) and he said he worked at a law firm. I could hear other people talking in the background. He said he knew my address (which he read aloud and was completely wrong) and that he would be coming and I would find out ¨who the hell¨ he really is. He finally got annoyed with me and hung up. From what I have seen this is some online company that people get loans from and then they call and harass you and threaten to put you in jail so that you give them money. I´m sure their scare tactics really do work on some people but please do not fall for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-Williams/nationwide/Alex-Williams-Mark-Cooper-6463961626-Werent-even-calling-for-me-yet-called-nine-times-1126488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex Williams