Complaint Review: Alex

• Reported By: steve — Taunton Massachusetts United States of America
Alex
bainbridge, Washington United States of America

Alex Take your money and asks for more. bainbridge, Washington

I was looking for a little extra money and applllied online. Alex called me and told me I was approved for a loan.

He told me to go to the closest Western Union and to deposit some money $144. and $10.00 for Western Union fees. I called him that I deposited the money and he told me, I need to deposit more money. I went back and deposited another $120.00 and $10.00 Wetern Union fees. The clerk told me to becareful for scams. On the second payment, I noticed the guys first name and his last name was the same.

Then the next day, he tells me he forgot to add the insurance of $110.00 and $10.00 Western Union fee. Then the money be their for me after they recieve the money. So, I waited called them back and put me on hold for a long time at the grocery store. My kids were getting bored and started to get really ancy in the store . I called them about 3 to 4 times and put on hold, while they checked out everything. I knew at this point it was a scam and Im out of this money.

For a few days I kept calling Alex back and demanding my money back. I told him I wasnt comfortable about this whole thing. He told me to pay them $100.00 to send the money back. I was irratite at this point. I kept telling to send the money back and he kept asking for the cancelation money. I was afraid to send it and not get the other money back. I finally gave up on this and was out money. I knew I was in trouble losing that money, with the bills I had to pay.

Now, I was out $404.00 and all the time, I was on the phone Alex. I was tight with the money as it was and this made my situation, alot tougher. Now, I had to ask for family to borrow money and pay my motgage and other bills. I was just looking for a small loan and I gotnothing and lost that money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex/bainbridge-Washington-98110/Alex-Take-your-money-and-asks-for-more-bainbridge-Washington-1018104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex