Complaint Review: Alexander Love Spells

Florida Internet, Florida United States of America

Alexander Love Spells Ripped Me off Internet, Florida

*General Comment: Psychic poop guru

*Consumer Comment: FYI

First of all this man would not know the truth if it hit him in the face..All he does is lie..Go read his webpage..Says 12 days results or double money back...I have been working with him for 6 months trying to get my money back and he won't do a thing..I have text messages from him saying he will do the work, then he won't at least 3 times..Then he texted me as to how he was going shopping to spend the money I sent him. He thinks this is funny, ripping people off..He talks about him being Gay and wanting phone sex..Please don't hire this man as he is a fake and a ripoff..

He will take your money then laugh at you. Be fore warned that you won't be able to get ahold of him at all after you send money..Oh he will tell you that you will have results in so many days, then you never hear from him and you never get results....So beware you won't get anything from this man but games..He is a fake, liar, and a big time scammer..I told him I was gonna report him and he just laughed and said I didn't scare him...I just don't want anyone else to get ripped off like I did...Who knows how many he did this to before me...SO DON'T HIRE HIM AND GET LIED TO AND RIPPED OFF...ALL HIS WEBPAGE IS A LIE....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alexander-Love-Spells/Internet-Florida-/Alexander-Love-Spells-Ripped-Me-off-Internet-Florida-1043478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alexander Love Spells

#1 General Comment

Psychic poop guru

AUTHOR: slimeline - ()

The spirits are telling me that you may be attacked by an evil turd demon that will make you crap your pants!  Send me money and I'll tell you when you need to be near a toilet!

FYI

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

They are all SCAMMERS and FAKES!! There is no such thing as a "psychic, love guru" etc etc.  They are all CON ARTISTS!