Complaint Review: Alexander Wheaten

• Updated: Sun, August 30, 2009

• Reported By: Joan — lacey Washington USA
Alexander Wheaten
http://resultsintwohours.com/index2.html Internet United States of America

Alexander Wheaten First Choice Psychic operated by Alexander Wheaten Alex Wheaten ask for money to be sent VIA moneyGram. Once the funds are picked up he does not provide requested servives. I called him and he hung up the phone on me after receipt of the funds Internet

On 8/ 29/09 I contacted Mr. Wheaten  from First Choice Psychic to get spiritual guidance about relationship matters. Mr. Wheaten was able to gain my trust then stated that he could help me. He instructed me to send him $400.00 by money gram which I foolishly did. He instructed me to call him once the funds were sent which I did. He told me he would verify that the funds were sent and call me back to do the work. Never the less to say he never called back. I tried to reach him and receive voice mail. On 8/30/09 I blocked my number and called him and he answered. I identified myself and he terminated the call immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2009 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alexander-Wheaten/internet/Alexander-Wheaten-First-Choice-Psychic-operated-by-Alexander-Wheaten-Alex-Wheaten-ask-for-487497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alexander Wheaten