Complaint Review: Alexandra Markowicz

• Reported By: Casey — Birmingham Michigan
Alexandra Markowicz
1999 Golfview Troy, Michigan USA

Alexandra Markowicz Three young men pay for same abortion Troy Michigan

*Author of original report: Alex has a lot more time to get pregnant since she lost her OCC scholarship

*Consumer Suggestion: Alex never got money from me

I hate to use this site for making a report but I wish to report a young lady that I had a short relationship with.  We didn't get along and I could give reasons why but that would be irrelevant to this posting.  I met Alexandra Markowicz around January 2013.  Within the first several days that I met we had engaged in sex.  After three weeks were no longer speaking.  She never called and I just lost her phone number, on purpose.  Then after about another six weeks, I get a phone call from Alexandra, informing me that she was pregnant.  I asked how much for her to have an abortion and I gave her the money.

Several months later, I come to find out that not one but TWO other guys had paid for that same abortion.  I spoke with one of the guys directly, the other indirectly.  Nonetheless, let any unsuspecting men out there know who Alexandra Markowicz is and to not sleep with this prostitute and certainly not pay for any more abortions without knowing whether you are truly the father.

Beware guys!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alexandra-Markowicz/Troy-Michigan/Alexandra-Markowicz-Three-young-men-pay-for-same-abortion-Troy-Michigan-1050512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alexandra Markowicz

Alex has a lot more time to get pregnant since she lost her OCC scholarship

AUTHOR: Nicholas - ()

Since Alexandra's Oakland Community College career ended after six weeks, she committed her life to getting pregnant and conning men into begging for her to seek an  abortion.  She literally brags about it since she broke up with her last boyfriend.  Wear a condom and she still tries to say that she's pregnant.  Get your check book ready if you choose to take Alex out.  That's all she wants; money, money, money.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Alex never got money from me

AUTHOR: DeShaun Henderson - ()

thanks, bro.  but i knew better.  i did sleep with her but i knew i wasnt the only one and i didnt pay her nothing.  h*o spent three days in a crack house and dont remember nothing.  aint no thing just wrap it upboys or dont touch her.

Peace.