- Report: #464366
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Alexandria Chapter - American Red Cross
Alexandria Chapter - American Red Cross123 North Alfred Street Alexandria, Virginia U.S.A.
Alexandria Chapter - American Red Cross Waterfront Festival - A sham "festival" Alexandria Virginia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. It is one of the few "festivals" that charges for entry.
2. Does little if any advertisement to promote the venue. This brings a limited number of visitors to the show. They stated 80,000; maybe 5,000 showed for the two day event.
3. Posts patently FALSE gate numbers on festival websites to attract their next round of first-time artisans/vendors to display their work at the venue.
4. No banners or media were posted on the main streets of the city advertising the event. Only a few banner flags on the street nearby.
Many of the vendors that went to this "festival" lost considerable sums of money. One came from as far away as Florida, others from the Carolinas. Almost all of the vendors were there for the first time, a telling fact that the venue stinks. Otherwise, they would have had a waiting list of return artisans waiting to get in, like most reputeable festivals have.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alexandria-Chapter-American-Red-Cross/Alexandria-Virginia-22314/Alexandria-Chapter-American-Red-Cross-Waterfront-Festival-A-sham-festival-Alexandria-464366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.