Complaint Review: Alfa Life insurance

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Alisha — Mobile Alabama
Alfa Life insurance
Headquarters Alfa in Montgomery al Montgomery, Alabama USA

Alfa Life insurance Alfa insurance Allowed my children's Uncle to commit insurance fraud and the death of my oldest is under MBI INVESTIGATION DUE TO THIS Montgomery, AL headquarters Alabama

After my 1st husband died .. His family along with county officials kidnapped and helped them file petition in order to defraud Alfa of custody of my minor children who was left as beneficiaries anwhy he same day that DHS gets a report my son Darin McMaster jr was killed in a one car accident .. The family Jesse Lacy& Julene Johnson used Sheriff Mike Byrd , Mark Watts ( county prosecutor) to file the petition to commit fraud and judge Neil Harris ( chancery court judge that have me physical custody allowed it) then after my son was killed ( on the phone saying he was beinruin off the road )

my dad had called & told the authorities county & State that he was an unlicensed driver & gave them make & modeKnot he sheriff knowing I'm looking for them never calls rather he texted me it wasn't his job, but it was the coroner's job. The state accident report has so many conflicting details as well as the death certificate filled out by Vicky Broadus the Jackson county Coroner in Ms. The MBI INVESTIGATED. This and turned it over to Tony Lawrence who wanled this presented to a Grand Jury.

I told Alfa and showed them my evidence from the beginning and Dr David Spencer said he said surgery at Ocean Springs hospital yet he is not on the death Certificate and the accident report says my son was killed so now there is another problem because AL Medicaid paid for a surgery that according to the state & death certificate would had to be performed on a dead child and mark watts used my mother after Darin McMaster jr death to file petition to steal Alfa policy that I had on my own son and gave it to Jesse Lacy who just happened to be the first person at the hospital after Darin was " ran off the road"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alfa-Life-insurance/Montgomery-Alabama/Alfa-Life-insurance-Alfa-insurance-Allowed-my-childrens-Uncle-to-commit-insurance-fraud-1135014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alfa Life insurance