Complaint Review: Alfonso Jose Silva

• Reported By: Samantha — Palmdale California United States of America
Alfonso Jose Silva
6223 klump ave Internet United States of America

Alfonso Jose Silva Chyp, Jay, and Mike Talent scout poser, Internet

*General Comment: I think this guy is trying to scam me too

This man Alfonso Silva aka Chyp pretends to be a talent scout for models and fresh talent for adult work and then gets you to invest money for insurance in the promise that he's going to get you gigs and that you'll make a lot of money, but nothing ever comes of it. He also says that he runs a tshirt line and wants investments for it, but I've come to find out that he doesn't actually works and makes his money by continually conning people into investing money into his projects that never yield any return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alfonso-Jose-Silva/internet/Alfonso-Jose-Silva-Chyp-Jay-and-Mike-Talent-scout-poser-Internet-944908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alfonso Jose Silva

#1 General Comment

I think this guy is trying to scam me too

AUTHOR: patty bautista - (United States of America)

This guy has my dirt bike I also sent him 100 dollars he seems like a really cool person really nice and respectful I mean I want to belive him about what he is saying but he told me his name was Chris lane and someone else's name was Alfonso silva that's the name I sent the 100 dollars to I just need to know if this guy is payin for this already he says he's going to court for it but for some reason I feel like he's no being honest.hes really convincing I really need to know what's the deal with this guy so I can get him arrested quick before he rips off anyone else pleas get back at me email is (((ROR redacted)))