Complaint Review: Alfred Angelo

• Reported By: Theresa v — Newark Delaware
Alfred Angelo
Nationwide USA

Alfred Angelo Brides beware!! Lancaster Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Issue has been resolved this am

Getting married in June 2014 and started my process in July 2013.  Thinking I had adequate time - I ordered my dress and a veil.  Few months later I decided to order a second dress and 2 additional veils for my reception.  Issues with second dress arriving and it finally showed up at the end of April 2014!!!!  My veils were ordered 4 times incorrectly... Each time they were ordered it was the incorrect veil again--same one bring returned?  I had to pull out a picture of the tag that I took to assure they were ordering the correct veil.  I was told to hold my alteration appointmnet til veils came in straight since they needed beading work!  I finally went to my alteratappointment net at the beginning of may...only to find them mismeasured and ordered the dresses 2 sizes too small.  I involved senior management, president and CEO.  All are useless!  They don't care that someones wedding is less than 30 days and they can't seem to do anything right!  My long veil was left at the store and when I went back to get it - it's been ripped in two places!  This has been a nightmare... It's now may 22nd and I'm getting married June 14th.  they've ruined my wedding!  Shame on them &conspiracy lackPof professionalism!  The customer service stops once your credit card is swiped!  I'd not recommend them to anyone...,,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2014 03:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alfred-Angelo/nationwide/Alfred-Angelo-Brides-beware-Lancaster-Pennsylvania-1148760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alfred Angelo

Issue has been resolved this am

AUTHOR: Theresa v - ()

Alfred angelo has now resolved the issue.   Glad to see they finally assisted me with my concerns.