Complaint Review: Ali Express seller Qinghong Li

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: Salem — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Ali Express seller Qinghong Li

Ali Express seller Qinghong Li FRAUD SCAM PATHETIC , Internet

I own a lace wig business that I started over 2 years ago. On June 5, a customer called me irate and explained that we make poor quality wigs and that she would inform everyone never to buy from my company. The thing is, I had never sold to this individual before. After getting her to calm down I asked her where she purchased the item in question. She sent me the following address of http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/706712/search/18.html

To my surpirse, my watermarked pictures of wigs were on this site, however the seller Quinghong Li  simply put his store number over the watermark. It is obvious that he is a scammer. I also noticed 67 pictures of a fellow lace wig seller and I contacted her immediately about the scam. We both contacted the seller, who has chosen to ignore us. I contacted Ali Express and was told I needed to provide proof of my website, and original pictures. [continued below]....
..... I sent all of this information immediately and still nothing. I have attempted to contact an Ali Express manager or even district manager. I keep receiving emails in Chinese that explain they have to locate these managers.  This is such a scam and I am upset because my company name is being misrepresented by the seller Quinghong Li.

It is sad that he cannot create his own pictures or even be original in what he sells. I hope no one else gets scammed by this loser who obviously has no business ethics. I also think it is sad that Ali Express simply allows this to continue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ali-Express-seller-Qinghong-Li/internet/Ali-Express-seller-Qinghong-Li-FRAUD-SCAM-PATHETIC-Internet-740066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ali Express seller Qinghong Li