Complaint Review: Ali Ghazvini and Manijeh Javaheri, M.D.

• Submitted: Sun, May 05, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Samaman — California
Ali Ghazvini and Manijeh Javaheri, M.D.
23961 Calle De La Magdalena Laguna Hills, California USA
  • Phone: (949) 770-8100
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Ali Ghazvini and Manijeh Javaheri, M.D. Sexual victim of physician, Mental health victims of internal medicins Laguna Hills California

*Author of original report: Elaboration on initial post

*Consumer Comment: What??

I went to Dr. Ghazvini’ office in 2008, he diagnosed me with depression and treated me with Prozac 20. He gave me samples as well as prescriptions for Prozac throughout the year 2008. After a while he asked me out, while I am under his care for severe depression and moved in with me. After one year living with me, he then dumped me and went back to his estranged wife.

After 4 years I am still suffering from the exacerbated condition.  I have an open case in Orange County court as well as reported to Medical Board of California. I hold a doctorate and due to severe mental condition, I am unable to work and qualified for government assistance

This might have happened to you, if he ever made you uncomfortable while under his care, please take an active role and let’s stop the sexual abuse by physicians.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ali-Ghazvini-and-Manijeh-Javaheri-MD/Laguna-Hills-California-92653/Ali-Ghazvini-and-Manijeh-Javaheri-MD-Sexual-victim-of-physician-Mental-health-victim-1048647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ali Ghazvini and Manijeh Javaheri, M.D.

Elaboration on initial post

AUTHOR: Samaman - ()

Dear Stacy (?),

Thank you for your note. I am a little concerned as you responded to my original post before it was even published online! You responded when I received an email from the site administrator that my post has been approved!

Anyhow, just a little elaboration in regards to your concern!

Well, you are correct if I am under the best of my mental health condition your argument would be absolutely appropriate. However; according to the law as well as ethics and common sense, a person and especially a health care provider may not put a patient under chemical pills and become close to the patient emotionally, especially when the pills are anti-depressants.

What Dr. Ghazvini did was undeniably inappropriate as he had inside knowledge of my issues in life. Having bad relationships and wanting to settle down and have kids at the age of 37, the reason I went to his office. He then calls me one day and drives to see me because there is an emergency in his life (According to him)! Well, the emergency was that his wife, Manijeh Javaheri has cheated on him and he feels the same as I felt when I went to his office and again according to him he cannot share his story with anyone else (due to cultural issues) beside me (Exact words).

He then approaches me, while under his care and tells me “I am depressed, you are depressed, we can get over this situation by finding a partner, I think you are good for me”. That is quote and quote what he told me. Then a while later was when he moved in with me. I even have record when I went to an OBGYN to consult the IVF procedure based on Ali Ghazvini ‘s advise (my then boyfriend). Because he has a son he wanted to have twin girls. This is how he used his knowledge about my life and played the game with me when living with me.

Hope that helps,

What??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You let the man move in with you but you now claim sexual abuse??? Good luck with that.  You willingly let this man into your home, lived with him and when he left you now claim you cannot work or substain a normal lifestyle which I find a load of crap.  Take responsibility for your own actions and stop playing the victim.