Complaint Review: Ali Raza

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: LuisInAtlanta — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Ali Raza
515 Abernathy Rd Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Ali Raza Hassan Ali Raza I paid Ali Raza a down payment for a car and he dissapeared with the money. No Car No Money for me. Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Ali Raza

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Report by Luiz Gomez on Ali Raza is false !!

I met Ali Raza few years ago and he used to sell cars among other things. He travels to Germany frequently to buy cars and bring them to the US and sell them. I contacted him via email last April because I was looking to buy a car. He told me he was in Germany buying cars and he could get me a car but I had to send him a down payment to buy the car there and send it to me. Since he has been doing that for years, I trusted him. I deposited $3000 dollars in his Suntrust bank account and he told me that the car would be here in Atlanta in three weeks from that day.

When the three weeks passed and I didnt hear from him, I sent him some emails and I called him few times, but he disappear for weeks and didnt answer me back. Then he sent me an email like three weeks after, telling me that he was sick and other excuses and he told me he was going to send me the money back. Well, it has been 4 months and I have not car from him and I have not received my money back.

I filed a police report but it seems is not doing anything. Be aware about him, his name is ALI RAZA, he sells cars and other goods but he just get your money and then you dont hear from him never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ali-Raza/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Ali-Raza-Hassan-Ali-Raza-I-paid-Ali-Raza-a-down-payment-for-a-car-and-he-dissapeared-with-762387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ali Raza

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Ali Raza

AUTHOR: Viper - ()

Never happened

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Report by Luiz Gomez on Ali Raza is false !!

AUTHOR: Ali Raza was aka Hassan Ali Raza - (United States of America)

The report by Luis Gomez against Ali Raza aka Hassan Ali Raza is False. The deposits made on the ordered car were returned Luis Gomez aka Maricon from Bogota through 2 western Union money transfers bearing control # 81523956 dated 30 Aug 2012, and control # 40224183 dated 27 Jan 2012 and 1 Moneygramm control # 3091168 dated 13 Sept 2011.

This Maricon from Bogota Colombia is a gutless spine. He should have had the decency to tell the truth