Complaint Review: AliExpress

• Reported By: Karla — Millers Falls Massachusetts
AliExpress
, Select State/Province China

AliExpress abibaba Product shipped to Wisconsin I live in Massachusetts China

I ordered a few products from AliExpress from China on August 27 2013. The company sent one product to wrong address somewhere in Wisconsin and I live in Massachusetts. Not exactly next door neighbors!!

I have sent many messages telling them about the mistake and asked for refund of $15.99. I haven't received a response from them yet and it's October 2013.

I know $15.99 isn't alot of money but it's the principle.

The other product I ordered at the same time comes in a 12pc/lot for $23.73. When I finally received this product there was only 1 pc instead of 12pcs. They are also giving me a hard time about a refund of $23.73.

There are alot of other customers that are going through the same thing. There website doesn't even list address or phone number which I did't realize before I placed order.

Stay away from Aliexpress!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AliExpress/Select-StateProvince/AliExpress-abibaba-Product-shipped-to-Wisconsin-I-live-in-Massachusetts-China-1094869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AliExpress