Complaint Review: Alibaba Zhejiang Dewei Plastic Factory

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Sunsan K. — Beverly hills California United States of America
Alibaba Zhejiang Dewei Plastic Factory
Wangxi Village, Dongcheng St., Huangyan, Taizhou, Internet United States of America

Alibaba Zhejiang Dewei Plastic Factory Ningbo Qianlong International Trade Co., Ltd. They took my 30% deposit and never returned my money! Dewei Plastic are Chinese crooks! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact Alibaba

Hi everyone, I am writing this report because I was scammed and robbed for my money. Zhejiang Dewei Plastic Factory which you can easily find on alibaba.com for plastic vials. I placed an order in hopes to start my own business, they asked for a 30% deposit to start production and promised me that I would receive my merchandise in 5 weeks. I received an email on the 4th week informing me that production is behind schedule and that I need to wait 3 more weeks. "keep in mind they convinced me that they will apply a credit to the remaining 70% for the inconvenience" WELL this was just BS, they lied and made more excuses until finally 3 months past and STILL I have not received my merchandise! I am in currently undergoing a international lawsuit to receive my original 30% that I wired from my bank account and has this has caused so much damage in my life that I actual thought about flying to chine and finding these people for pay back. [continued below]....
..... Beware of Zhejiang Dewei Plastic Factory they will take your money and not ship you anything! As for alibaba.com they failed to do anything, everyone that works in this company is like a robot and has an IQ of a 2 year old. "sorry sir we are not responsible in this matter" WELL GUYS SORRY TO INFORM YOU, Zhejiang Dewei Plastic Factory is selling on YOUR website! YES YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alibaba-Zhejiang-Dewei-Plastic-Factory/internet/Alibaba-Zhejiang-Dewei-Plastic-Factory-Ningbo-Qianlong-International-Trade-Co-Ltd-The-864613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alibaba Zhejiang Dewei Plastic Factory

Please contact Alibaba

AUTHOR: Alibaba Rep - (Hong Kong)

Thanks for posting this notice to fellow buyers about the supplier you found through Alibaba.com. I'm sorry to hear of your experience with our customer service team but we would like another opportunity to help.

Please contact our US office directly at cs-us@service.alibaba.com.  We look forward to hearing from you.