Complaint Review: Alibaba

• Reported By: Anjel B — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
Alibaba

Alibaba Alibaba Dispute Process is a Joke! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from Alibaba Group

As a first time buyer with aliexpress, I read numerous reviews before I purchased bundles of hair.  Two weeks after reading reviews and watching You Tube videos, I decided to order my Brazilian hair.  Kevin was extremely helpful and nice when I was asking about the hair.  Now there was some confusion about some previously purchased hair but I understood and bought a 2nd time with no problem.
The hair arrived fast and was in great condition (so I thought).  After 2 days, the hair would not curl and the ends were so frizzy I had to clip them.  Now when you pay for 16" and 18" hair, cutting it to 12" is a waste of money.
I contacted Kevin and he admitted that not only did he send me Peruvian but it was very high quality and should know that.  I explained what was going on and let him know that I have never dealt with hair that does not curl or frizzes so bad.
I decided to file a dispute through the website since I was told that a refund was not fair and all of a sudden I received emails from the supplier saying that I was a liar.  As a professional, I am not comfortable with someone I just spent money with calling me a liar (not so nice anymore).  During the dispute process, I was told that I needed to send sufficient evidence within 3 days from the email that I received.
I'm not really sure why they ask for evidence because they have denied my dispute twice.  I have sent 3 pictures showing the unmanageable hair (all three lengths) and the entire conversation that shows Kevin admitting to sending me the hair I did not ask for.  For me, when you intentionally do something, you should take the fault for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alibaba/internet/Alibaba-Alibaba-Dispute-Process-is-a-Joke-Internet-971660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alibaba

Reply from Alibaba Group

AUTHOR: Molly - ()

Hello -

I was sorry to see that you were having problems with one of the suppliers that you found on AliExpress. I know that your post is from last year, but I am listing a response so that others who have problems with an AliExpress supplier can see it.

AliExpress.com has a customer service team to assist buyers in this type of situation. The best way to get in touch with them is to send an email with the particulars of your situation to buyer@aliexpress.com

While we can't resolve 100% of all customer issues, we will always try our best to help.

Regards,