Complaint Review: Alibaba.com Alibaba

• Reported By:joplin Missouri
Alibaba.com Alibaba
www.alibaba.com Internet U.S.A.

Alibaba.com Alibaba and the 40 theives, now do you get it. Internet

Alibaba and the 40 theives, now do you get it. I was enticed by this site myself. Lots of stuff on here that just cannot otherwise be found. The company I contactacted, in china, said they would ship me a 38kg package via dsl for 100usd sent western union, of course. Well, I checked and it costs 250usd just for shipping. I didn't acctually get scammed, but I was very intrigued initially. The next day I remembered who Aliba was and I found the whole thing kind of amusing.

Kennyson
joplin, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alibabacom-Alibaba/internet/Alibabacom-Alibaba-and-the-40-theives-now-do-you-get-it-Internet-463330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alibaba.com Alibaba