Complaint Review: Alibaba.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 30, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: GD — North Lima Ohio United States of America
Alibaba.com

Alibaba.com I paid for a camera and I received it. Great, but I also ordered a 2GB memory, did not get it. Internet

I did not realize that Alibaba.com was similar to Ebay. I ordered a camera and paid for fast shipping.  I got the camera and fairly fast time. Fine! I also ordered a 2GB flash memory for the camera. I asked that the memory be shipped with the camera and the man at the other end acted as though he didn't know what I was talking about.  A second person verified my memory order but I never received it.I was asked to evaluate Alibaba.com and when I gave a bad report, they blackballed my email so that I can't connect to them or their customer service.

Ebay keeps track of everything you buy, no matter who it is from. These people don't seem to know their left from their right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alibabacom/internet/Alibabacom-I-paid-for-a-camera-and-I-received-it-Great-but-I-also-ordered-a-2GB-memory-771050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alibaba.com